After a flood, or interior water problem, a homeowner or commercial property owner starts to think about Mold. When it comes to diagnosing mold in your house or commercial property, you want to use a someone that you can trust, and who will dig deep to understand your issues. NED Chicago brings over 20 years of experience, and is licensed by the state of Illinois.
Mold inspection requires a professional team that will take a cautious, thorough and comprehensive approach to your mold problem. At NED Chicago, our approach meets or exceeds industry guidelines:
- We conduct a complete visual analysis of the property with focus on areas of concern that you have, but, also looking for other potential problem areas that we commonly see.
- To augment our results, we conduct moisture testing to understand the overall moisture profile of the structure, and help us diagnose the risks and find potential causes.
- We conduct air and/or surface sampling all around the structure and the areas of concern.
- The sampling are then sent to our laboratory for analysis. This analysis will tell us what kinds of mold our present and how prevelant they are.
About Northern Environmental Development Chicago
Northern Environmental Development (NED) has been servicing the Chicago area for over 20 years. We offer a full spectrum of services that handle sensitive environmental situations, from Asbestos testing and removal, to Mold, lead paint and more. We take a cautious and thorough approach to removing contaminants from your home and work space, and continually monitor our progress with sampling and analysis. We are a trusted provider – we have made Angie’s List as Super Service Award winner in 2011 and 2012 and we are LEED certified. To ensure quality, our certified professionals perform all field work in accordance with OSHA, EPA and AHERA protocols.
NED’s staff consists of Illinois Department of Public Health licensed
- Air Sampling Professionals
- Management Planners
- Project Designers